Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Talks: A Maiden In Waiting

Today is Tuesday Talks here at Stay-At-Home Daughters.



I am reviewing "A Maiden In Waiting", compiled by Crystal Paine.



This booklet is really good. Basically, it is filled with articles and testimonies from young women just like us, sharing what they are learning in their single years about contentment.

Some of the articles include:
"Trust and Obey" by Genevieve Smith (now Genenvieve Smith De Deugd)
"Her Price is Far Above Rubies" by Annie Kolb
"Service: The Key to Contentment" by Sarah Race
"Wait on the Lord" by Victoria Lind
and several more!

I really enjoyed reading this. I know you will too!

We would love to read your reviews! Leave your link below and don't forget to comment! :)

God bless,
~*~Courtney~*~

1 comment:

Lizzie ♥ said...

Hi,
I am new to your blog but this book caught my eye. I read it before and LOVE it. So very good!
Thanks for suggesting this book.

<3 Ellis