Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Now a little about Poppy...

Since everyone else is introducing themselves, I thought I would too... so, hello everyone! You can call me Poppy. I am fourteen years old and the second born in my family. I have one older sister (Flib), two younger sisters and two younger brothers. I am so blessed to be a part of the wonderful family that God has placed me in!

I love to sing, dance, play the piano, bake, sew, knit and care for my younger siblings. I, of course, adore my family. They are so amazing!! Also, some other random things I love include giggling, pouring rain, making-up and putting on plays and skits, skipping and talking in a British accent. I am a very dramatic and expressive girl (I get that from my mother), and you may get a feel of that from some of my posts. But most importantly I love the Lord, Jesus Christ.

I am very excited about this new blog and I hope that it is a blessing to all who have a chance to read it. I am also excited to see what the Lord lays on my heart to write here and the other girls' hearts too.

Well, that's more than enough about me!

Until next time,
Poppy

No comments: