Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hi there!

My name is Courtney, and I am the oldest of nine siblings, 6 boys and 3 girls. I am almost 16 years old, and daughter to my wonderful Daddy and dear Mom

I love the Lord, and I am so happy for the blessings He has bestowed upon me.

I enjoying preparing for my future role as wife and mother, and all things relating to home! I play the piano and violin, and I love all things music.

I love to read, and I blog almost daily at my blog.

I love to craft and create things. Some of my current crafting ventures includes crocheting, knitting, calligraphy, and sewing for my younger sisters.

I love writing letters, and serving others!

You can learn more about my family by reading my Mom's blog: Lines From The Vine , and my blog: One Of The Bunch.

I suppose that is all for now!
~*~Courtney~*~

No comments: