Monday, March 24, 2008

Tuesday Talks: Knifty Knitting

It is Tuesday Talks once more here at Stay-At-Home Daughters!



As always, we would love for you to participate by leaving your link in the Mr. Linky below!

I am reviewing the Knifty Knitters by Provo Craft.



These are the neatest little looms! I have made several little hats with the round looms and I am currently working on a pretty blue scarf on the long purple loom.

The incredible, lightweight looms are perfect for any age! My little sister Jessica (who is 10), is in the middle of a project right now as well. I have found that I can knit a project much quicker than traditional knitting (with needles), and that the projects are things that you can actually use!

There are several books and looms that you can purchase for very little.

I was impressed greatly by this particular book:


It has lots of patterns in it- I am going to try the hooded chick blanket in there next!

I know that you will love using this! If you would like to know more about it, Provo Craft has a site filled with info and patterns.

Help us make "Tuesday Talks" a success! Leave your link below!



~*~Courtney~*~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your projects are looking so lovely, Courtney! I'm glad that your enjoying your Knifty Knitter.
I'm so glad that you are willing to try and learn new things!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a fabulous book! I love knitting, so I may have to find this book and try some of the projects.

Thanks for posting Courtney!

Maiden Of Virtue said...

Thanks ladies! I know that I love those knifty knitters myself. :)

~*~Courtney~*~

jubileesong said...

I enjoy knitting also, I'll have tog et one of those sometime and try it out. :-)

Sophia