Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Talks: Fuji FinePix A805

Good morning on this beautiful Tuesday! I hope all of you have had a wonderful week so far.



Today I am reviewing the Fuji FinePix A805 camera. This is a just a regular point-and-shoot camera, easy enough to use for the beginner, yet with enough features/mega pixels for photography students as well.

The price is great, especially for the quality of the pictures that it takes. Here are a few examples:







Featuring a high-quality LCD (liquid crystal display) screen, you can easily compose your picture. I have had a lot of fun taking pictures with this camera.

This camera does not have a view finder, so every shot is composed with the screen. I am a glasses wearer, and having the screen versus a view finder was a definite plus for me.

At 8.3 megapixels, this camera has a very high resolution, that is high enough to sell your pictures online if this is something you are interested in.

I would definitely recommend this camera if you are looking for a good point-and-shoot! :)

Do you have a review to share? Leave your link below!



Happy Tuesday!
~*~Courtney~*~

No comments: