Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Talks

Today is Tuesday Talks!

My review today is on "Experiencing the Joy of Young Womanhood", by Sarah Maxwell.

I can't even tell you how many times I have listened to this CD. Filled to the brim with practical insights and suggestions for young women, this is one of my favorite things to listen to!

The description reads:

"Young ladies, what are your goals in life? Are you waiting for something to happen? Courtship? Marriage? An exciting opportunity? Sarah, age twenty-one, shares truth from Scripture and true-life testimonies about the importance of God-given goals for your life and resting in Jesus. She gives practical applications for joyfully serving the Lord. This session is great for young ladies eight on up."

One of the things I loved was an example Sarah gave about goals. She said she had always wanted to get married and have lots of children, but that her Dad had brought up a good point, asking her "what if she didn't get married?". Sarah said that she immediantly began to re-evaluate her life goals, and one of her new goals was to become a woman after God's own heart.

I don't want to give anything else away, but I can't recommend this CD to you enough!

This CD is available through Titus 2 ministries.

If you would like to participate in Tuesday Talks, leave your link below:






I look forward to reading your reviews!
~@~Courtney~@~, for all the Stay-At-Home Daughters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wonderful CD! I posted my first Tuesday Talks review today. Thank you for hosting it!