Here are a few topics we are going to cover this year!
- Handling "the college question" graciously
- Hope Chests and what should go in them
- The blessing of a simpler life at home
- Staying productive at home during the single years
- The High School Graduation issue
- Being a blessing to your siblings
- Contentment in every season of life
- Ways to bless your parents
- The fruits of the spirit (this will be a long series on each fruit individually!)
- Practicing hospitality
- Feminine Modesty (a checklist)
- Tips on keeping siblings occupied and happy
- How To Start and keep a Homemaking Journal
- Feminine hairstyling
- Simple plans for quiet time
- The art of letter writing
- How to make a perfect cup of tea
- Starting a home business
- Tips on memorizing scripture
You can also expect some great new features!
- A new weekly feature called, "Tuesday Talks"
- Tutorials for sewing and other homemaking skills
- A Week In Skirts (documented by each of us)
- Open discussions (where we ask the question and you offer your advice and expertise)
- An official monthly Stay-At-Home Daughters podcast! (Set to launch this February)
And of course, we'll continue to document our family life, and post recipes and encouraging quotes, poetry, and articles from outside sources.
This year is looking like quite an exciting one!
Now it's your turn! All of you lurkers please leave a comment below and let us know what you'd like to see this year on Stay-At-Home Daughters!