Thursday, May 29, 2008

An Inspiring Article

20-Something Reasons to Live at Home

"So Rachel," my new friend said, joking in that not-so-subtle way that meant she wasn't joking at all. "Want to move out and get an apartment with me next fall?"

I chuckled slightly and said, "Nope. I'm pretty happy at home." "But you could be so independent!" she insisted. "Living on your own is so great. You'd have your own space; the ability to do whatever you want; your own bills to pay. It really makes an adult of you."

I stuck to my guns. When she got to know me a little better, my friend changed her mind. Instead of asking me to move out, she expressed a desire to live close to my family. She saw something in our home that she wanted to tap into...

[Read more...]

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks! That is a really good article and I'm glad you shared it. :)