Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Christmas Ideas

I was excited to see Flibby bring up the topic of homemade Christmas gifts! One of my favorite things to do is to craft and sew, so I have very much enjoyed getting ready for this coming Christmas!

In addition to Flibby's, here are some of my ideas (and I will share more after Christmas):

Homemade Aprons-
For my younger sisters Jessica and Emma, I made two aprons, just right for helping to cook!

Hand-Stamped Notecards/Stationary-
These are so easy and very nice! Who doesn't like personalized stationary????

Ribbon Bookmarks-
I posted a tutorial for these here These are especially nice to send through the mail, maybe to cousins or friends who live out of town?

Crocheted Dishcloths-
These go very quickly, and are very, very, useful. They work much better than store boughten ones, and can be made in a variety of colors and patterns.

Knitted Finger Puppets-
My Mom has a wonderful selection of knitted finger puppets here

Needlepointed Chunky Alphabet Letters-
These are very cute and easy to make! You can click here for the pattern.

I hope these are useful to you in your holiday planning!

Have a great day!
~*~Courtney~*~

No comments: